Friday, August 31, 2007

My Story, Part 3

My Story, Part 1, 2, 3

One thing I haven't mentioned was when I was about 12 I found myself fantasizing about women. Just wanting to be around them, not doing anything sexual. Just wanting to be good friends. I started to shy away from the other girls I thought were cute, ones I had infatuations about. I didn't know what or why I was having these feelings.

When I was 16 I read a book about Janis Joplin and I figured out I was a lesbian. I didn't know what to do about this. I kept seeing my boyfriend (who I didn't like sex with). We didn't drink or drug.

So I went to college and got married to my boyfriend. (I told him I was a lesbian and he said I'd grow out of it.)

I started working a job in the carpet industry as an industrial engineer and went to school nights.
I did really well at work and school. I kept getting promoted at work. My last promotion was to a department run by a man named Jeff. He introduced me to crank/crystal meth. We also had an affair. We would constantly go to clubs downtown drinking and drugging. I thought for the first time in my life that I belonged. But I still wanted women.

My Story, Part 1, 2, 3

No comments: