Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Reading Tutors

Have you ever thought your child needed help from Reading Tutors?

I would not know how to live if my child did not have the ability to read fast with great comprehension of the material. I read all the time. Here in jail I sometimes read four books a day. I could not live without being able to read. I want my child to have good reading skills as well.

Score uses fiction and non fiction materials to promote reading skills. They have a multi-level program that starts with their Advantage program, and if needed moves to the SCORE! Personal Academic Tutoring.

Even though my child has a basic grasp of reading fundamentals, the tutors at Score can help my child exceed the basic levels and achieve academic success.

1 comment:

Tina K said...

May I take this opportunity to say hello and introduce myself. I found your blog through Skeet. You have an awesome story to blog about, my friend.

I've got to tag some people for my wee blog. Come on over to tinakubala.com for the rules.

Thanks. Take care.