Saturday, August 18, 2007

Help with starting a corporation

My online business is starting to take off. I think I made around $36 last month from PayPerPost, LOL. Maybe I made a little more. I have PayperPost and Google ads as my primary sources of income. I think I got 28 cents from Google last month. I do have one poker affiliate program, but I have not made anything off of it. I did sign up for a online checking account from Wachovia and they gave me $25 as I recall. I tried to sign up with ReviewMe, but they would not accept my blog; I'm not sure why.

But what if my little jail cell based business started to really take off and I need to incorporate? How would I do it? I could use a company like IncParadise.com to create a corporation in Texas, Nevada, Florida, or even for Arizona incorporations. They can take care of all the paperwork for me and I never even have to get a pass to visit the law library.

Since I obviously cannot have clients come and meet me here at the jail, I could use their virtual office. Not only can they help with all the paperwork, but they can also provide a space to start a business. They have a program for virtual offices and executive suites. I can basically use their office with free phones and Internet. I could use their conference room (well, I could if I was not in jail.) And it all starts at $45 per month. Great for start ups like me. http://www.incparadise.com/tn/virtual-office.htm

I could use this service to have a virtual office in Arizona and they would forward all of my mail to me here in the jail. Their receptionist would answer my office number and take messages for me, much better than someone calling the jail here and being told by the deputy that I am not allowed to have phone calls.

A little tongue in cheek humor in this article, but obviously it is something to think about when I get out of jail for my DUI and have to live in the world and make money. This company might be a thing for me to look into.

No comments: