Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Day in Paradise

Well today I got in trouble for not having a bra on. I hate wearing bras but I have been wearing one on & off. The trouble today was I was washing it. Still they are going to try and get me another one from property. There are no men anywhere in sight so I don't know what the big deal is.

I am feeling especially nervous today. I try to put things in perspective but it doesn't work. I have to do 8 weeks in Monarch then 4 months of 16 weeks in ACT. Then it will take me another 3 weeks to get out of here. So far I am on the 3rd week so I will be 1/2 way through Monarch at the end of next week. Then after I do 1 month in ACT I will be 1/2 way through.

I haven't cried since I have been here. They are making me write an autobiography which is the same as telling your story. Considering all the treatment centers I have been through I have written an autobiography many times & it usually drives me to tears. This time it is like I am just over it, like I have no regrets.

Today is Monday so we just finished the weekend. The weekends here are pretty good cause you get to sleep in til 11:00 am both days. We have only a couple of groups & they bring in movies to watch. They don't do that in general population.

Anyway its just another day in paradise.

No comments: