Thursday, August 23, 2007

Four Weeks of Monarch

I feel really strange today. I am feeling anxious and nervous I am thinking about the past too much.

We had a fight in the women's general population the other night. They shut the whole jail down when that happens. Fortunately it was at night so just went to sleep.

In our unit the other night a girl had one of her pictures picked up and destroyed (tearing it into little pieces and throwing it in the trash.) So we got locked down because no one would own up to it. The deputy thinks it was the girl who tore up her own picture.

Then we to a group of really young (early 20's) girls who sit and joke and make fun of people both in and out of the meetings. They are especially cruel to some of the women who bring Alcoholics Anonymous meetings into the unit. So we all got a long lecture on behaving properly yesterday. - Then we went to another group and they started acting out again. I just hope only they get in trouble instead of the whole unit.

Well, I have completed four weeks of Monarch (comes before ACT) now. Only four more to go. They say when you hit ACT time really goes by fast. I hope so.

No comments: