Monday, August 20, 2007

Cheap Flights to Canada

If I were to beak out of jail here, where could I go? How about Canada? It worked for the folks who wanted to avoid Vietnam. I've only got a DUI. Surely the good folks in Canada can be forgiving of my crime.

There is a company called DialAFlight that offers Flights to Canada, apparently cheaply. They commonly have flights to Toronto from London. All I have to do is figure out how to get from Washington, DC to London and soon I will have my freedom and enjoy the first of many Holidays to Canada.

Even if I can't break out of the jail here, I can still use flights to Canada to avoid my probation. DailAFlight offers Cheap Flights that will allow me to not only visit Toronto, but also see the
nearby Niagara Falls. And the Arlington probation office will not supervise me if I am living out of state. So I am looking forward to using Toronto Flights as a way to escape my legal difficulties here.

If I get lucky, they will have good Holiday Offers available the month I get out, (that means vacation offers to those of you who don't speak British.) Since I am from Georgia, I can visit Calgary, the home of the Atlanta Flames Hockey team. It will be new and exciting and maybe they will even let me have a driver's license since I can't get one here.

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Hi Nancy.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://nancyotr.blogspot.com/2007/08/cheap-flights-to-canada.html

Can I ask that you remove the post?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.