Saturday, July 14, 2007

My head is not fuzzy

I have a rash on my face. It is embarrassing. I get this when I am nervous. I am filled with anxiety and despair. It's bad depression, but somehow not as bad as when I was on the anti-depression drugs. They won't give me my regular medications in here.

My head seems clearer, not as fuzzy as when I am taking my meds. Maybe I should not take my meds any more ever. I like my head being clear. I just wish my anxiety would go away. What I really want is to die.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

From experience, the first week or so without your medications does indeed make you head less fuzzy and things seem clearer. However, beware of the following weeks, depression, despair, anxiety and all the other things the medication kept at bay will rear their ugly heads in an all out attack. I get a hideous rash on my chest when I am nervous, so I understand you on that one. Take care of yourself, it is rare to find someone who wants to do that for you.