Thursday, July 12, 2007

Even more blog friends

This is really nice. I post on bulletin boards about my blog and people keep saying hello to me and welcoming me to the blogging community. Here are some new friends I have met today:

Lisa - My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
My new blog friend Lisa has another friend who is expecting twins. Lisa has wo family members who also want a dog. I'm assuming the events are unrelated.

Marissa - Marisa's Dandelion Patch
My new friend Marissa is the West Virginia Mother of an addict. She is very, very polite. Marissa is trying to get out of debt. She also thinks that Paris Hilton should not have been arrested for drunk driving. Her reasoning is sound, even if politically incorrect. We need more like her in the world.

Josh - The Sankey Stories
Josh is writing about sports, when his wife lets him.

No comments: